• Go to www.gardenshackshop.com and browse the plants and supplies you are interested in.
• On each plant/product’s page the earliest available delivery date will be listed.*
*These dates are based on average last frost dates and normal crop production time. These dates are subject to change based on atypical growing (weather) conditions and/or frost in the forecast. Tender plants won't be delivered when frost is predicted, though weather is unpredictable and should be monitored at least through mid-May if tender plants are outside.
• Place your order.
• If the total is at least $25 (even if available dates vary and multiple deliveries will be made) there won’t be a delivery charge and items will arrive when they are ready to plant.
• You will receive an order confirmation email immediately after placing the order, and a delivery notification email before each delivery so you know to expect them.
• If a pre-order is placed of items with multiple available/ready dates and you would like your order delivered all together, reply to the order confirmation email stating you would like them delivered together. They will be delivered when the last item is ready. (If this is not a possibility for your order, you will be notified.)
• Delivery dates are estimated, not guaranteed, and cannot be chosen. Every effort will be made to deliver promptly.
• If items are ordered after their available dates shown, delivery will be the standard 2 - 48 hours after ordering.
• A full refund (or substitution, at customer's choice) will be issued in the event of crop failure.
• Pre-orders will be delivered as noted and will not be available for curbside pick up.
• Any plant pre-orders cancelled by customer are subject to a 20% restocking fee; No cancellations are accepted within 7 days of earliest delivery date listed.
Note: Not all of our products are available for pre-ordering or ordering online.
We will reopen in early spring for in-person shopping!